Tuesday, August 19, 2008

S4I and I Remember When join up to get your creative juices flowing!!

I am so, so, so excited about this!! As many of you know, I Remember When is owned by Xyron, and as part of my job for Xyron I do all of their product/project videos. Many of you also know that Laurie has started an S4I page on Facebook. Well...thanks to Laurie's GENIUS-ness and her amazing ability to think outside the box - I am THRILLED to report that the S4I page is going to be the Facebook home for all upcoming Xyron videos!!! What a great way to spread the message about S4I and reach a HUGE community - not only of crafters but of those raising and teaching and loving a child with special needs. YAY Laurie!!

The first video in the series has been posted to YouTube and should be on the S4I page soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7VF9YFrhMg

And if you haven't already joined S4I on Facebook - come on over!! See you there!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8331191634&ref=ts

Beth

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online