Saturday, October 25, 2008

I love Saturdays

I work at school so it is a day off for em as well as the kids. My kids are all busy with their own things today so I plan on spending the day playing in my scrap studio.

I also have some exciting news that I want to share. I have been chosen as the Guest Creative Team Member for the month of November for http://www.shopscrapbooksupplies.com/store/

Besides getting some very cool product for my CT projects I am also being given a discount code to share with my friends for the month of November. The code will allow the customer to receive a 15% discount off of their first order in the store (minimum of $10 order before taxes, shipping, etc)
the code is PSREF. Feel free to share this with your friends also :-)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online