Friday, February 29, 2008

Only every 4 years!

Do we get to have a Feb 29th.
 
The day has been like any other day for me. Friday is my normal 'scrap night' but tonight I'm having a 'girls group' gathering at my house instead. It will be a fun way to celebrate this extra day we have been given. Sometimes I wish I had more extra days.
 
Anyways, just wanted to pop in quickly as I haven't managed to blog yet this week. Wow and tomorrow is March already. I hope everyone else is in control of their time a bit better then I am right now. I can't beleive it's March tomorrow.
 
Over the weekend I'm really hoping to do my first digital scrapbook layout. If I do I'll post it here. I'm excited to try it out.
 
In closing I just want to say
 
ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL THE CROP IN NEW MEXICO. I'm thinking of you Kris in these last few days of planning. I'm sure you're event will be tons of fun.
 
Have you joined www.mycraftivity.com yet! What are you waiting for!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online