Sunday, May 25, 2008

Exciting New Blog Format

Well I figured I should pop in here to announce/explain our new Exciting blog format since Peggy has already introduced herself to everyone.

Starting RIGHT NOW! the Scrapping 4 Inclusion blog is taking on a collaborative format which I'm hoping will help take us to where we want to go. The unfortunate thing is that I'm not really sure where that is..... I guess that's a good thing ...... now we can just go wherever.

The new blog format will have contributors from three of our volunteer organizers. They will be sharing layout ideas, techniques, new products etc. Things that every scrapbooker is looking for.

We will also have one day where someone from the I Remember When team will stop by and share their experiences in being involved in the Scrapping 4 Inclusion program.

Of course I will be blogging too about Scrapping 4 Inclusion and what's going on and I'll also take the opportunity to share person things as well cause I just like to talk.

We are also working out some last minute details to have another guest author stop by weekly who will be able to share with you her experiences as the mom of an autistic boy. She will be our voice with respect to Inclusion and why it is we are all joining forces to help make a better world for our children. Hopefully this piece will be added in a week or so. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyways, that's the new format. I hope you all like it and please feel free to comment and let me know if there is anything else we can be adding. It's very difficult sometimes to find just the right things to talk about to ensure you are providing value to your readers. Hopefully this new format will do that for us.

Have a great Memorial Day!
Laurie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online