Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Share :-)


This layout was created for my National Scrapbook Day workshop ladies. I have been stamping in my scrapbooks almost as long as I have been stamping and was thrilled when CTMH went all acrylic a few years ago. It is SO easy to stamp on your pages and even to create your own patterned paper (which I do quite often when I can't find that paper that is like the picture in my head) when your stamps and blocks are clear so you can see exactly where you are placing them.
This layout was created in response to my ladies who wanted to learn about a technique called random stamping. The circles and stars on the white daisy cardstock are created using one of my favorite CTMH stamp sets called "Star Struck". The secrets to random stamping is to start with your largest image and stamp in "triangles" then go back and fill in some using smaller images and the same technique. The ink colors are watermelon, ocean and hydrangea which match the colors in the "Whoops A Daisy" paper pack. I also stamped my jounaling block using an Image from the "Ticket Tags" set and the open space on the right will have a carousel from the "Laughter" set when mine comes in

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online