Thursday, September 18, 2008

back at it

It has been a while, sorry.
My sweet mom FINALLY sold her home, and I have been swamped with helping her and PTA stuff. But I got to be me again this week! It has been so very nice to get back at it. I often have to make several attempts at projects before I am happy with them, but this week, I was happy first try with several. That was a nice feeling!
Sunday is Scrap Club, and we will make this layout with basic gray, kiwi kiss, so saffron, and cameo coral. I love this stamp set. I think it makes a nice statement for cards or pages. I colored directly on the stamp with our watercolor crayons, and then misted it with water just before stamping. if you click on the image, you can see it closer and with greater detail. This is a fun technique that I haven't been able to get enough of this week.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online