Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gotta love punches

I love my punches. they are such a great way to add color, flair, and shape to anything you do.
Plus, I am not such a fan of cutting. So I love punches that fit stamped images the best!
One of the ladies in my downline did a big tutorial on how to use your punches to make other flowers as embellishments. So clever. i love that the paper craft world shares their ideas so freely. It is fabulous. Stacey King of rebel inker was the inspiration for the following flowers.
She shows them at work on her scrap pages, I haven't done that yet. But will. Most if these flowers are made using various flower punches for the base and then added loops from the two oval punches. When I punch, I always punch upside down, so you can see what is going to be punched out. Also, when using two punches, always punch the smaller image first, then come around it with the larger punch, trust me, this is the easiest way. I love how versatile the punches are.
enjoy!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online