Thursday, July 24, 2008

I totally messed up!

Yes, Wednesday is my blog day, but I was at the beach for a few days without internet. Totally had no idea what day it was...you know how that can be? So I will thrill you with a few pictures from our trip.



We went to Disney's Vero Beach Resort like we do every July. It's a bit south of Cape Canaveral on the east coast of Florida. Yeah, it's still perfect like Disney...we totally love it. We went with my husband and kids, my mom and dad, my mother-in-law, my three sisters and a few of the brothers-in-law and kiddos. We had the beach, the pool, an exercise room(I didn't see the insides of that one!!) and great weather.

Here's most of our gang...

Our view off the deck...
The view of the beach cottage.
Vero Beach is home to nesting Loggerhead Turtles and they take great pains to protect them!!
We played alot of games...my fave is Rummicube! One of my neice's on the boogie board! Loads of shells and rocks!
Now to scrapbook it all! Photos of that to come... :D

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online