Thursday, July 10, 2008

sum-sum-summer time



I love the summer. I love to go to the pool, beach, lake. Any body of water really. If you live in Texas, and are going to be outside from May to October, water needs to be included!
So, I figured we all need H2O pages. This is a simple layout, with BRIGHT fun colors. I like how the ribbon scraps and buttons add a bit to it, without taking away. I didn't use as many as I normally would, bc I like to have as many on hand for my scrap club ladies as possible. But you get the idea. I also like using the pop ups to add dimension. I was a bit worried about making a water page without pool stamps, but I don't think anyone will notice. The stamps have a nice summer feel.
Hope where ever you are, you are enjoying your summer.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online