Thursday, June 5, 2008

It IS Thursday, right?


This is my favorite layout, so far.
I cased it from my downline, she is amazing. I love the colors, and would not have thought to use them. They are Bashful Blue, Real Red, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White. I used chipboard pieces for the "I" and heart. The Priceless stamp set for all the red images, and Big Deal Alpha for my letters. This page has RUB ONS! I love rub ons. It is almost scary how I love them. In January when they first came out in the SU! catalog, I was putting them on EVERYTHING! I think that is why I love them so much. You can put them on anything, and trust me, I have! ;) Our rub ons come in white and black. I was excited because our Sale A Bration ones also came in old olive and close to cocoa. Back to the layout, as you can see, I am not a journaler, I still need to do that, but there is a place for it! These are my two cute boys. They are glad it is summer. Jonathan told me a while back, on one of those days when it was grand central station here, and people were coming and going in my stamp room, "mom, you know people only like you for your crafts!" As soon as he said it, he realized it came out all wrong, and tried to fix it, which I think made it worse. Ah, kids. That has been our joke around here since then. So yesterday my youngest over heard me tell his dad that, and he got so upset. He said, "O! no mom, people love you because you are so much fun, ...... and you are real sweet!". I have to say, I think that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. If you knew Jeremiah you would understand, let's just say he doesn't have the gift of encouragement, and girls in general are still a big waste of space to him. So this coming from him, was HIGH praise!
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend, we are headed to the in-laws in Houston!!! fun times.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online